Best Product No. 1
OWI Hydraulic Arm Edge Kit
- Step away from the grid - Hydraulic Robotic Arm - No Electricity or batteries needed
- Discover hydro-mechanical technology and have fun operating your own hydro-mechanical robotic arm
- Removal the gripper and activate the suction apparatus. Enables operators to "vacuum" and lift objects
Best Product No. 2
CIRCUIT-TEST Hydraulic Robotic Arm Kit - Learn Hydro Mechanics and Robotics
- Make Hydro-mechanics a fun learning experience for the young engineering enthusiasts. This kit does not require batteries nor does it use any motors instead it is powered by water.
- The Hydraulic Arm Edge can command six axes of varied movements: the gripper to open and close up to 1.89 inches, wrist rotation of 180 degrees, wrist mobility of 98 degrees, base rotation of 270 degrees, and shoulder motion of 45 degrees.
- With a vertical reach of 16.35 inches, horizontal reach of 12.42 inches, and lifting capacity of 50g, your robotic friend is ready for your genius to erupt. With the removal of the gripper, you can activate the suction apparatus. This feature enables...
Best Product No. 3
Kids First Robot Engineer Kit and Storybook
- Read the funny story of two inquisitive kids in this read-along and build-along adventure
- Build simple, non-motorized models of the robots they construct and fix during their adventure to an automated candy factory
- The robots have moving parts, wheels, and gears
Best Product No. 4
Robolink 11 in 1 Programmable Robot Kit - STEM Learning Educational Robotics Kit for Beginner and Arduino Learners with Video Tutorials, Rokit Smart by
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS LEARNING ROBOTICS, electronics and Arduino programming. This kit is perfect for learning STEM and gives a head start in creative programming that will have a positive impact on all aspects of your child's education!
- FLEXIBLE ROBOT KIT: This robotics kit can be transformed into 11 different types of robots; line-following robot, rubber band gun robot, edge-detection robot, interactive game robot, and many more. You can be sure this kit will keep your child engaged for...
- PROVEN STEM CLASSROOM ROBOT: The Rokit Smart is the chosen kit of Robolink, a California-based Robotics Learning Center. This programmable robot kit has proven to be an excellent addition to a home-school curriculum for hundreds of Robolink students.
Best Product No. 5
Thames & Kosmos Robotics: Smart Machines Science Kit
- This kit gives kids a simple, fun, and customizable introduction to robotics that lets them build eight motorized machines.
- Requires a tablet or smartphone
- Using the app interface, you can program the robots you build to behave based on the feedback coming from the ultrasound sensor.
Best Product No. 6
OWI-536 All Terrain 3-in-1 RC Robot Kit - ATR
- Put it together, take it apart, make another module - NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
- Utilize different track modules and make your robot transform into 3 amazing variations
- In forklift mode, the ATR is like a mini industrial fork lift, with the ability to lift up to 100 g in weight
Best Product No. 7
Tinkering Labs Electric Motors Catalyst STEM Kit | Intro to Engineering, Robotics, Circuit Building Projects for Kids and Teens | DIY Science Experiments Using Real Motors, Real Hardware, Real Wood
- THE ORIGINAL TINKERING LABS KIT: Kid-tested, parent-approved. Design and build robotic creations.
- INVENTING SET FOR AGES 8+: Unique STEM Toy for kids (8-12), teens & adults.
- ROBOTICS FOR KIDS: Build doodling robots, power electric model cars, add motors to legos, and more!
Best Product No. 8
Pathfinders Robotic arm
- Long Arm Of The Law Physics Home robotics, bubeleh. Build a working hydraulic arm with this excellent 66-piece kit from Pathfinders' Simple Machine series. Structure is die-cut plywood and the kit includes tubing, (3) syringes and glue. You'll need a
Best Product No. 9
Pitsco Laser-Cut Basswood T-Bot II Hydraulic Arm (Individual Pack)
- Kit provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to build a hydraulic robot that demonstrates the scientific concepts of axes and levers, force, and Newton's laws of motion
- Includes basswood parts required to build the robot and syringes and tubing for implementing four hydraulic controls
- Illustrates how axes and levers work for students studying simple machines
Best Product No. 10
NWFashion Hydraulic Piston Needle Cylinder, Robot Arm, Student Scienc (Robotic arm A)
- You'll need a This robotic arm is an easy to make 3-dimensional model that grabs, lifts items horizontally, and can turn very close to 90 degrees
- A great way to learn about Robotics, Levers and Simple Machines, Fluid dynamics, Engineering, Invention, Design and Technology - or just moving things around the house.
- The kit provides students in grades 6-12 a hands-on activity to build a hydraulic robot that demonstrates the scientific concepts of axes and levers, force, and Newton's laws of motion.
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2019-01-19 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure