Choosing The Perfect Grill
Barbequing is the all-American hobby. People love to cook, and the grill has become the modern centerpiece for summertime meals, outdoor picnics and sports outings across the country. As a result, the act of choosing the right grill is viewed with high importance by many, and with all the makes and models, not to mention the different features available, it can become difficult to figure out what grill is best for your summertime fun. In this guide, the best of the best will be explored as we look at what goes into the perfect grill for your barbequing needs.
What Size Grill Do I Need?
When choosing a grill, there are many features one should consider. The first is grilling surface area; how much space do you need to cook? Some of the top grills on the market boast a grilling area 36 inches wide, giving you a grilling surface area of over 900 square inches when both primary and secondary surfaces are considered. While a surface this large can be difficult to maintain when working with charcoal, a gas grill provides an even surface heating area, making it easier to gauge cooking times.
Along with an even heating surface area, gas grills provide a user a way to measure how many BTUs are being used. A BTU or British Thermal Unit is a unit of heat that can be used to raise the temperature of one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit. High-quality gas grills can boast a grilling surface of over 70,000 BTUs, providing an extremely hot surface for grilling anything from steak to chicken to pork and vegetables.
For more information on what you should be looking for when buying a new grill check out our guide on choosing a new grill.
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates. Convectional cooking system
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and...
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- Liquid Propane Drop In / Built-in Stainless Steel Grill
- NEXT LEVEL GRILLING: The Premium LTE Series Takes Grilling To The Next Level With A Signature LED Illuminated Control System And Integrated Halogen Hood Lighting, Perfect For Nighttime Grilling And Entertaining.
- QUALITY: Commercial-grade Stainless Steel Bodies And Burners Are The Gold Standard For Outdoor Longevity.
- 435 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 130 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- Amplifire infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food. Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Cart...
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting...
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Franklin, Oliver J. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 122 Pages - 02/19/2023 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Spacious Cooking Surface & High Output: 969 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire cooking grates are with food-grade treatment, and 8 stainless steel tube burners deliver 13,000 BTU each totaling 104,000 BTU cooking power.
- Dual Systems: Two gas supporting systems create individually controlled grilling zones. Two individual electronic ignition systems offer reliable spark at every push.
- Easy Cleanup: Draw-out grease drip tray and removable grease collection cup on two different grease management systems make cleaning easier.
- Spacious Cooking Space: 738 sq. in. cooking space in total, including 566 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 172 sq. in. porcelain-enameled steel wire warming rack that accommodate about 18 hamburgers simultaneously.
- Strong Performance: This stylish gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU), an infrared rear burner (10,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 7 high power burners deliver a total of 74,000 BTU output.
- Rotisserie Kit with Motor: Slow-roast a crispy brown whole chicken but juicy and tender meat inside by the strong power of infrared rear burner for high-heat searing or slow spit roasting, which offers added and unparalleled versatility during cookouts.
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food.
- Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Single-door cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories.
- Island not included
- Please reference building guide for Weber model number 7360001 prior to building island
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Henson, Debbie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 154-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 154-square-inches of porcelain enameled cast-iron grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 9,000 BTU BURNER: Features a high grade stainless steel 9,000 BTU burner and twist to start electric ignition to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 16.25 x 13 x 10.75 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 20 lbs., making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- Best-in-class lifetime residential warranty + 3 year multi-user commercial warranty
- Durable 304 stainless steel construction to outlast the elements
- Heavy duty 8mm stainless steel rod cooking grates allow for maximum searing capability
- INTERACTIVE TOY: This realistic toy oven is designed so kids can pretend they're cooking and baking as if they're using the real thing for hours of pretend play fun
- REALISTIC KITCHEN ROLE PLAYING: This oven is packed with realistic sounds: burners igniting, water boiling, sizzling, and timers ringing. Other realistic features include the stovetop lights up, the buttons really work, the oven light turns on when the...
- ENCOURAGE IMAGINATION: Pretending to prepare food and do other chores helps kids gain a sense of responsibility
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2023-03-22 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure