Best Product No. 1
Tim Hortons 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 32.8 Ounce
- 100% Arabica Medium Roast Coffee, Original Blend
- Enjoy the Tim Hortons taste you love at home, one delicious cup at a time
- The secret to our great tasting coffee comes from using our own special premium blend
Best Product No. 2
Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 Ounce
- Ground Coffee
- Medium Roast
Best Product No. 3
Starbucks Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 20-Ounce Bag
- BREAKFAST BLEND IS A LIVELY AND LIGHTER ROAST with a crisp finish
- Medium-roasted coffees are BALANCED WITH SMOOTH AND RICH FLAVORS
- ENJOY THE STARBUCKS COFFEE YOU LOVE without leaving the house
Best Product No. 4
Peet's Coffee, Peetnik Pack, Major Dickason's Blend, Dark Roast, Ground Coffee, 20 oz. Bag, Rich, Smooth, and Complex Dark Roast Coffee Blend With A Full Bodied and Layered Flavor
- GREAT COFFEE TELLS A STORY: Whether you're brewing a pot of our popular Major Dickason's Blend, a classic French Roast, or trying a single-origin coffee like Brazil Minas Naturais or Sumatra, there's a story behind each batch of beans we roast & grind.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced...
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
Best Product No. 5
Death Wish Ground Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee, Fair Trade and USDA Certified Organic, 16 Ounce
- • Get your Death Wish Coffee fix with this smooth dark roast coffee that is conveniently ground for your auto-drip coffee maker
- • Take pride knowing that you're drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fairtrade coffee
- • Our beans are carefully selected & expertly roasted to give you that caffeine kick, bold taste and great aroma that you've come to love
Best Product No. 6
AmazonFresh Colombia Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 32 Ounce
- Balanced, full-bodied medium roast with a smooth finish
- One 32-ounce bag of ground coffee
- 100% Arabica coffee grown in Colombia
Best Product No. 7
Eight O'Clock Ground Coffee, 100% Colombian Peaks, 33 Ounce
- Made from the finest blend of award-winning 100% Colombian beans
- Medium roasted coffee
- Cultivated exclusively at high-altitude in Colombia's rich volcanic soils, beans are harvested at their optimum ripeness
Best Product No. 8
Caribou Coffee, Caribou Blend, Ground, 20 oz. bag, Smooth & Balanced Medium Roast Coffee Blend from the Americas & Indonesia, with A Rich, Syrupy Body & Clean Finish; Sustainable Sourcing
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTE: Start the morning with our light breakfast blend, Daybreak, with a sweet caramel & nut finish. Take a break with flavorful Vanilla Hazelnut Dreamstate or Chocolate Wonder. Make the final mug of the day in our Caribou Blend in Decaf.
- COFFEE BREWS COMMUNITY: Drinking coffee is social: buying sustainably sourced coffee beans, brewing a pot for breakfast, dunking cookies with friends in cafes. Caribou Coffee roasts a variety of blends, from flavored coffee to classics like French Roast.
- BREW YOUR BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee for your household starts with finding your favorite roast, blend or flavor. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning.
Best Product No. 9
GEVALIA House Blend Coffee, Medium Roast, Ground, 20 Ounce
- Medium Roast
Best Product No. 10
Kicking Horse Coffee, Smart Ass, Medium Roast, Ground, 10 oz - Certified Organic, Fairtrade, Kosher Coffee
- MEDIUM ROAST, GROUND: Cheeky, bright, precocious. A bright, chocolaty concoction for the smart-thinking, deep-drinking, good-at-their-game-in-the-morning crowd.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Tart red currant, notes of sugar cane and milk chocolate, with a honeyed berry body. Recommended methods: drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN AFRICA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2019-06-18 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure