The only way to get better at golf is to practice. There is no magic, just hard work. If you are like everyone else, you barely have time to play golf let alone go to the range 15 mins. from your house. I’ve had a couple of golf nets over the years and I know for a fact they have helped me get better. Having a golf practice net at your home, either inside or outside will allow you to quickly get 10-20 swings/day into your busy schedule. Even just a few swings per day can help you increase your muscle memory and find a repeatable, consistent golf swing.
Golf practice nets come in different styles and incorporate different technologies. Size, durability, price, ease of use, foldable, etc. are all things you should be thinking about before spending your hard earned golf money on a practice golf net.
With golf, there is no shortage of training aids you can use away from the course. It’s hard to know where to invest your time, energy and money. A golf net is a training aid which will help you get a better golf swing.
Tips for Choosing the Best Golf Net for Your Home
First, how are you going to be using your new golf net? Are you going to have a designated golf practice area in your home or are you looking for a net to use in your backyard on occasion? Determining how you will be using the net is very important. If you are a golf addict like me, having a designated practice area is a must if you want to get better. Moreover, net durability is something that you should be aware of before buying a net. If you are an amateur you will be fine with just about any net you could find, but if you are a professional or have a higher swing speed you are going to want to spend your money on a net that won’t tear easily.
Portability and ease of use is another factor to consider. If you are going to have to set up and tear down the net every time you use it, I think ease of setup could be the most important feature you would want in your new golf net. If you have a net that is a pain to set up, I guarantee you won’t use it as much. Plus, having a golf net that doesn’t move every time you hit into it is something you should aim for. Some golf nets are light, which is good, but move every time you hit a ball into them. Not cool!
Some other options to consider
- Is having a target in the net important to you? Targets can help you work on the trajectory and can be helpful. Not a deal breaker though.
- Does the net include a golf practice mat? If it does it will most likely be cheaply made so if you are serious about creating a cool golf practice area I would look at golf mats separately from the net.
- Size of the net. Make sure to measure the amount of space you have available to you before buying a net.
- Cost – You can get a good net for under $150, but if you are looking for features like ball return, you will be looking in the $300-$400 range.
Our Recommendation – Golf Net
- PORTABLE DRIVING RANGE BUNDLE! RukkNet ($199.99), Chip It! ($30), and Mat Attack Tri-Turf Portable Hitting Mat ($59.99). RukkNet Golf Net features 10ft W, 7ft H, 5ft D, perfect for practice anywhere!
- EFFORTLESS: Improved folding with the EASY FOLD instructions and handle directly on the net! Easiest folding of any pop up net.
- Best quality portable golf hitting net on the market: Durable material with a golf ball roll back feature!
The 10 Best Selling Golf Nets on Amazon
- 🏌️WARRANTY:Galileo provides 60days return&refund and lifetime replacement parts.Warm tips:Galielo has never authorized distributors. If customer buy fakes from other sellers, please report them to Amazon or us in time.Thank you!(Contact...
- 🏌️ STABILITY MATERIAL: 420D Oxford pipeline, 100%PP Net, 11mm Fiberglass(x3), 18X18inch Silk Velvet Target(x1) with adjustable strings X2，Triangular strengthen nylon plastic connector (X1),Stakes (X6) ,Adjustable drawstring (X2).The weight of the...
- 🏌️ APPLICATION: The ball return net will save your time for practicing.Use this essential piece of training equipment to practise for golf and all other ball sports in a safe environment
- 7. 5' [H] x 7. 5' [W] x 1' [D] Hitting Net
- Includes nylon carry bag for convenient travel and storage; easily portable
- Helps develop a consistent speed
- 【 OPEN SIZE】- 9.8ft (L)X6.6ft(D)X6.6ft(H) The SAPLIZE golf practice net is suits for all levels, 3 different size chipping holes for practing at varying distances and directions, collects all hitting balls onto the golf net. Tips: If you practice with...
- 【STABILITY MATERIAL】- SAPLIZE golf hitting net is made of polyester, which is strong and durable and with good elasticity. The mesh material is oxford fabric, which is strong and wear-resistant. The support rod is made of fiberglass, which is light...
- 【INDOOR & OUTDOOR】 - Easy detachable design, lightweight with a carrying bag. You can use this golf hitting net in the backyard, in your home or at a park, and golf practice net aslo can help you practise for golf and all other ball sports in a safe...
- ⛳️ LARGE TARGET : 40X30inch. Target with two adjustable strings.The Galileo net target target can protect your net perfectly,bearing high ball impact and decrease loud sound,golf ball gently rolls straight down after impact without bouncing or...
- ⛳️ STABILITY MATERIAL: The pipe material is 420D oxford, which is more solid and stable.100%PP high-intensity Net, 16mm Fiberglass，the target cloth material is silk velvet, better blocking the ball. The weight of the fiberglass support rod is one...
- ⛳️ NEW STYLE: The large hitting range make it possible to hold more golf balls.The support rods are covered by more pipes, making the net structure more stable and safer to hit the ball.Use the Galileo Golf Net to practise for golf and all other ball...
- No. 18 Twisted Knotted Nylon; 7/8" Square Mesh
- Uv & Weather Treated
- 1/4" Rope Border Around Perimeter Wither Clip At Each Corner
- This multi-sport utility net is great for any type of outdoor sport practice such as golf tennis teeball or more
- Large 7' high by 9' wide net is supported by a flexible aluminum and fiberglass frame with shock-corded strength
- Outdoor design is best supported by burying 6-8" below the dirt or grass surface
- ★ Durable Material:With the construction of steal poles base frame,reinforced thick fiberglass pole uprights to all to absorb the impact of a golf ball. The net is 7 ply knotless netting designed to last a life time.
- ★ Unique Design:Corner-shaped structure and updated longer ground stakes for extra stability,unique tilt angle design, automatically returns the ball to the user, save the trouble of picking up the ball and no damage to golf ball wood/marble/tile...
- ★ Large Area:Hit each shot with confidence. Large area to collect every shot at a 10ft W x 7ft H width net area, give you plenty of room to hit any club from a driver to a lob wedge and hit the net.
- Quick setup and breakdown less than 30 sec
- Better stability unique impact stopper design
- Easy angle adjustment simple telescope adjuster
- 【Strong and Durable Net with Frame】The netting is made of durable and compact nylon mesh that will withstand the force from driving iron and comes with 6 metal ground stakes for wind resistance. Iron frame, 12.7mm expandable glassfiber pole, 4-ply...
- 【Fold-up Design - Simple To Use】The majority of these featured are extremely portable, and come with well made carrying bags, so you can take them anywhere your golfer’s heart desires! Simple, safe, and quick to set up in just seconds with our...
- 【Easy to Put Up and Take down】This product is great to loosen up before a round or to practice on your swing. There is no need for extra screws or other tools when assemble, just line it up and send it sailing, then pull the ball back to you and...
- SAFELY PRACTICE: Wide-opened tent, 10ft W x 6ft H x 6.6ft D, collects all hitting balls onto the golf net. Catch and ball return design stops the balls at the base of the net for easy clean up.
- UPGRADE 2 IN 1 HITTING AND CHIPPING TARGET: Add on feature for golfers to practice swing, hitting and chipping at the same time, NOT DRIVING. Maximized your time to practice golf without the hassle of getting in the car.
- DURABLE & SOLID PRACTICE NET: Featured of high intensity Nylon and high-quality Polyester, Oxford built the base and the net. 11mm fiberglass poles ensure the net stay solid with power swing indoor and outdoor.
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2020-05-27 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure