The 10 Best Golf GPS Watches
Golfers know how difficult the game of golf can be. That’s why they are always looking for ways to lower their scores and make the game of golf easier. Better golf clubs, better shoes, better training aids, etc. One way to start lowering your scores and add a new level of relaxation and comfort is to have a golf GPS watch on your wrist. I’ve had a golf GPS watch for a few years now and I can’t play without it!
Not only will it help lower your scores because you will become much more in tune with your club distances, but it will speed up your game as you will not always be walking around pacing off yardages like a golf zombie.
I love being able to quickly look at the yardage to the pin, the yardage to the front of the green or, when playing a new course, you’ve never played, a hazard you didn’t even know was there.
I get asked a lot on the course “doesn’t the watch bother you while playing?” I can honestly say that after a few holes you will never even feel it. I can’t stress enough if you are at all serious about your golf game you should have a golf GPS watch.
Just like any technology, there is a huge variety of golf GPS watches and rangefinders to choose from. It can be quite overwhelming to a person who doesn’t know what features they should be looking for.
Today, you can find a very good golf GPS watch for under $200. If you are looking for an everyday smartwatch for exercising and that’s also kick-ass golf GPS watch, then you will be looking more in the $350 price range.
What Features Should You Be Looking for When Buying a Golf GPS Watch?
One feature that I absolutely love is where you can see the golf hole from above and easily get layup distances to certain yardages. Some golf GPS watches only give you a distance, which is helpful, but seeing how the hole curves or the hazards around the green is so important. There is no worse feeling on the course when you hit a sweet 5 iron only to see it roll into a sand trap you didn’t know was there.
Of course, a GPS watch with great battery life is a must. You don’t want to run out of battery on hole 12.
In addition, besides great battery life, you should get a watch that comes pre-loaded with golf courses. I used to hate having to go to my computer, hook up my watch, & download the course I want to play. It was a huge pain. Now, with my Golf Buddy, I hop out of the car, step up to the first tee and I’m good to go.
Finally, for me, the last feature that’s so important is ease of use. I’ve had GPS golf watches that were great, but you had to constantly be pressing buttons as each button has 2-3 other options. One reason for a golf GPS watch is to speed up play and if it’s taking you longer to press buttons than it would be to walk off a yardage then you are missing out.
I really like watches that are touchscreen. On the course, it’s so nice to be able to slide your finger from left to right and get your yardage, see hazards or find a good layup yardage to your ‘go zone’!
Features to Look For:
- View of the Golf Hole
- Good Battery Life
- Pre-Loaded Golf Courses
- Easy to Use (Touchscreen)
Here are some of the top Golf GPS’s Watches available today.
The Best Golf GPS Watches for Men on Amazon
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch.Control Method:Application.Special Feature:Bluetooth.
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, Sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green -as well as Hazards and doglegs - on more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Stylish GPS golf watch that reflects your passion for the course
- 1.2 inch large color touch screen with sunlight.
- Quickly obtain your location using GPS to display accurate yards to greens, hazards, and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course. Quick Fit 22 mm watch band compatible
- Large, 1.2 inches Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display. Available outdoor recreation profiles : Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps. Bezel Material : polymer or ceramic
- Stylish lightweight GPS golf watch with a sunlight-readable 1 2" color touchscreen display with metal bezel and quick release bands for easy change of style or color
- Preloaded with more than 41 000 courses from around the world.Strap material:Silicone
- Measures and auto-records detected shot distances putts are not tracked and some other shots such as chips around the green may not be tracked pair with optional Approach CT10
- THE ELITE GPS GOLF WATCH BY BUSHNELL: Wear Bushnell's revolutionary golf range finder watch! The iON Elite golf GPS watches for men and women have features such as slope distances, 38,000+ preloaded courses, and more.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: This sleek golf rangefinder watch offers a 12+ hour battery life, a color touchscreen, and an easy-to-use interface to access front/center/back distances based on your line of play.
- SLOPE-ENABLED WEARABLE: This smart watch with golf GPS for golfers features Bushnell's patented Slope Compensated Distances. Have the right golf watches with GPS for men and women you can rely on.
- Golf Buddy 2021 New Golf GPS Watch! New features - Dynamic Shot Distance, more speedy touchscreen, low-light mode and on-screen mode without having to turn your arm on.
- Automatic Zoom-In/Out smart hole View. GPS and GLONASS satellite reception provides one-touch quick start function and accurate distance information. High visibility 1.3" IPS TFT LCD color touch screen Application. Waterproof level IPX7", you can use it...
- Green Undulation displays the slopes of the green through different colors. dark blue being the lowest point and bright red being the highest. The industry-changing addition of Green Undulation makes the Aim W11 the must-have device you need on the...
- Garmin USA AUTHORIZED - Includes Full Garmin USA Protection
- Get precise distances to each location on the course, as well as PlaysLike Distance, which adjusts yardages to account for uphill and downhill shots so you can select the best club for the situation
- Look good on and off the course. The Approach S60 golf watch gives you the critical information you need for your round - displayed on a large, 1.2-inch sunlight readable color touchscreen - so you can master your game. And with convenient QuickFit bands,...
- Included is a 3 Year Prepaid Worldwide Membership to over 35,000 ground verified course maps
- Golf's largest brightest color touchscreen 1.39" Full HD graphics for stunning hole and green images
- Zoom in and pan for extra detail, slide the cursor for precision targeting to hazards or layups
- material_type: Plastic
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2023-06-02 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure