Here are some other posts that you may be interested in.
Best Product No. 1
Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
- 20 piece kit allows your young scientist to explore and learn the basics of science from chemical reactions to the use of science tools
- Represents STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) principles - open ended toys to construct, engineer, explorer and experiment
- Chemicals Included: Red cabbage powder, citric acid, baking soda, 3 color tablets, crosslinked polyacrylate copolymer, vegetable oil, corn starch
- Supplies Included: 2 cotton swabs, 3 test tubes with stand, 3 plastic cups, pipette, 2 sticks, 2 measuring scoops and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
Best Product No. 2
4M Crystal Growing Experiment
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments.
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology.
- Complete instructions for each experiment are included with the kit.
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up.
Best Product No. 3
Be Amazing Toys Big Bag Of Science +70 Activities
- Use REAL SCIENTIFIC TOOLS to perform more than 70 activities from fizzing bubbling colored water to creating instant worms.
- This kit's four color step-by-step instruction book has photos and illustrations to help kids follow along with the science fun.
- This kit covers the three areas of science (Physical, Earth and Life) as well as activities in Chemistry, Physics, Magnetism, Weather, Biology, Geology and Flight. The re-usable BIG zipper Bag is great for storing all components when it's time to put your...
- What is S.T.E.M.? STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, which constitutes many of the areas educators look to cover for science based activities. We are proud to say that his kit has a strong focus on STEM.
- The Amazing Science line of products has been designed to peak kid's curiosity for the world around them. These kits encourage kids to wonder, discover and explore in a way that will get the science to the dinner table. Our goal is to teach kids how to...
Best Product No. 4
Creativity for Kids Grow 'n Glow Terrarium - Science Kit for Kids
- GROW YOUR OWN HABITAT: Experience the wonder of nature with the Grow N' Glow Terrarium! This kit allows you to craft, plant, water and grow your own terrarium tabletop garden.
- COMPLETE KIT: Comes with everything you need for two full plant life cycles! Kit includes: plastic mason-style jar, decorative lid, potting mix, organic chia and wheat grass seeds, garden figurines, decorative sand, river stones and a plant mister to keep...
- DECORATE YOUR TERRARIUM: Watch your terrarium glow! Add dimension to your terrarium with translucent glow-in-the-dark stickers that light up your terrarium at night!
- EDUCATIONAL KIT: The perfect STEAM activity that mixes science and art. Create your own eco-system and learn about botany and the life cycle of plants. Your habitat will begin to grow in as little as 3-4 days
- KID TESTED AND SAFE: Since 1976 Creativity for Kids has proudly created safe, innovative products that meet or exceed U.S. safety standards as determined by independent laboratory testing. Recommended for ages 6 to 96
Best Product No. 5
AMSCOPE-KIDS M30-ABS-KT2-W Microscope Kit with Metal Arm and Base, 6 Magnifications from 20x to 1200x, Includes 52-Piece Accessory Set and Case, Awarded The 2016 Top Pick of Microscopes For Beginners
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications
- Monocular viewing head with LED and mirror illumination and built-in color filter wheel
- Forward-facing rotating turret provides 120x, 240x, 300x, 480x, 600x, and 1200x magnifications
- Coaxial coarse focus has a rack-and-pinion focus mechanism on a durable and stain-resistant white metal frame
- Comes with 52-piece accessory kit and hard-sided plastic ABS case
Best Product No. 6
Scientific Explorer Magic Science for Wizards Only Kit
- For Wizards only
- Unique educational kit will teach you the science behind the magic
- Chemicals include citric acid, baking soda, vegetable oil, cross linked polyacrylate copolymer, red cabbage powder, color tablets and zinc sulfide
- Supplies include 4 test tubes with stand, 1 clear tube wand with 2 caps, 2 measuring scoops, Purple paper, star stickers and activity guide
- Recommended for children 6 years of age and older with adult supervision
Best Product No. 7
Klutz LEGO Chain Reactions Craft Kit
- NAPPA Silver Award Winner
- Design and build 10 amazing moving machines - teach your bricks new tricks
- Comes with 80 page instructions, 33 LEGO pieces, instructions for 10 modules, 6 plastic balls, string, paper ramps and other components
- Includes a 80 page instructional book with Klutz certified crystal-clear instructions
- Includes more than 30 essential Lego elements
Best Product No. 8
Scientific Explorer Tasty Science Kit
- Tasty Science is packed with ingredients, recipes, activity cards, a test tube laboratory, and lots more to explore the science of taste
- Make delicious creations and creative concoctions, all in your own kitchen!
- Grade Level: 4th Grade, 3rd Grade
- Satisfy your sweet tooth while feeding your brain!
- This kit makes a great gift for kids who love science, or cooking!
Best Product No. 9
Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit
- Electrical parts provide students grades 2 and up (age 7+) with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects, including working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, and an adjustable-volume siren
- NOTE: Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately); Also Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- Awards: The National Parenting Center-Seal of Approval, Dr. Toy 100 Best Children's Products, Dr Toy Best Educational Products
Best Product No. 10
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC - Break Open 10 Geodes – TOP QUALITY!
- DISCOVER CRYSTAL TREASURE when you break open these rocks to find amazing crystals inside!
- COLORFUL VARIETY of hand-selected geodes for interesting, vibrant crystals
- 100% NATURAL GEODES may be as big as a tennis ball or as small as a ping-pong ball and are the perfect size for kids
- 16 PAGE FULL-COLOR LEARNING GUIDE describes how geodes are formed and details the variety found in nature
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - For 129 years, National Geographic has provided fascinating and fun educational opportunities to aspiring scientists around the world
Best Product No. 11
Scientific Explorer Disgusting Science Kit
- Educate your child on what actually grows on their own body
- Learn fun facts about body parts, byproducts and become completely grossed out as you take science to a whole new level
- Create a stinky intestine, slimy snot, fake blood and learn how to grow friendly molds and bacteria
- Includes 4 petri dishes, magnifier, 4 cotton swabs, gelatin, sugar, baking yeast, red and green coloring, rubber balloon, plastic bag and guide
- Recommended for children 8 years of age and older with adult supervision
Best Product No. 12
4M Solar Rover Kit
- Transform a recycled soda can into a solar-powered rover.
- This kit includes all the parts necessary to build one solar-powered car.
- Detailed assembly instructions included.
- Perfect for a young scientist with an interest in mechanics and alternate energy sources.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
Best Product No. 13
The Magic School Bus - Chemistry Lab
- Educational and fun for kids
- Great hands on learning kit
- Encourages creative learning. Kit has everything you need.
- The Young Scientists Club, LLC
Best Product No. 14
Klutz Make Your Own Soap Science Kit
- 2017 The National Parenting Center Award Winner
- Shapes like stars and cat faces appeal to both boys and girls
- Detailed instructions and full-color inspiration
- Sidebars contain fun facts about the chemistry of clean, with easy science experiments
- Great for ages 6+
Best Product No. 15
Kids First Science Laboratory Kit
- Inspires children's inquisitiveness and interests by providing them with tools and open-ended learning experiences
- Experimenting freely with a variety of safe and engaging tools stimulates creativity and the spirit of scientific thinking
- Developed for Preschoolers and kindergartners
- Includes 24 tools, a 16 page full-color parent guide and 10 illustrated experiment cards
- Recommended for ages 3-5
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2018-05-26 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure