Best Product No. 1
Cards Against Humanity
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
Best Product No. 2
Quickwits Party Card Game -- A Fun and Social Adult Game
- Fast paced adult party game that is sure to have you and your friends shouting out hilarious answers.
- QuickWits is easy to learn (in any state) and turns unexpectedly dirty faster than you think.
- THERE ARE SOME ADULT THEMES so you may not want to play with grandma.
Best Product No. 3
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored
- It seems easy to name three uses for your tongue, but can you do it in five seconds without getting tongue-tied and flustered?!
- You gotta dig into the smutty corner of your mind, while everyone's staring at you and waiting to hear what you use your tongue for!
- Fight through the laughter and just spit it out!
Best Product No. 4
Go Fish Yourself Party Game
- A wickedly fun, grown-up version of Go Fish for people who like a challenge and sabotaging friends. 2 - 6 players (sense of humor recommended)
- Instead of hoarding boring cards, force other players to make pairs. Each pair comes with a set of ridiculous rules. If players can't follow the rules, they are out. Can you stay in the game?
- As pairs pile up, so do the shenanigans, forcing players get creative to stay in the game.
Best Product No. 5
CoolCats & AssHats - Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties
- A drinking card game that will turn your next party into a hilarious night to remember, or forget.
- Vote on what you think your friends like or dislike, from Thin Mints to Rim Jobs, you'll reveal things you may have never known (or wanted to know).
- Each round ends with a winner and loser (aka CoolCat and AssHat) drawing an action card that will have your group hurting from laughter. If there's ever a tie, a tiebreaker card is drawn to determine the winner or loser.
Best Product No. 6
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Game - NEW EDITION
- New! more than 150 fresh, new, fun cards!
- Pick a card, read the seemingly easy topic, then start the timer! now with only 5 seconds to name 3 things that fit the topic, it doesn't seem so easy!
- Players get tongue-tied, funny answers come flying out and laughter is sure to follow in this fast-paced party game
Best Product No. 7
What do you Meme?
- Warning: NOT intended for children.
- The adult party game everyone's talking about, brought to you by the Fuckjerry team.
- Compete with friends and family to create the funniest memes.
Best Product No. 8
Unstable Unicorns Base Game
- A strategic card game that will destroy your friendships...but in a good way.
- One of kickstarter's top 50 most backed projects of all time!
- Ages 14+
Best Product No. 9
The Voting Game - The Adult Party Game About Your Friends.
- The Voting Game is a party game that uncovers the hilarious truth behind your friendships.
- Play again and again - Gameplay varies dramatically based on who you're playing with.
- Get to know each other - Personal stories are often shared after a revealing vote.
Best Product No. 10
Exploding Kittens: NSFW Edition (Explicit Content - ADULTS ONLY!)
- Exploding Kittens NOT SAFE FOR WORK Edition is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and boob wizards and sometimes butts.
- This NSFW Edition of Exploding Kittens is an ADULT ONLY party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
Best Product No. 11
Pick Your Poison NSFW Edition - The Would You Rather...? Adult Party Game
- Pick Your Poison is an adult card game of unfathomable "Would You Rather..?" scenarios.
- Three or more players compete to create the hardest scenario possible by combining two Poison cards (350 included).
- Everyone anonymously "Picks their poison" - After the reveal, find out who was "right" and who is just as messed up as you thought.
Best Product No. 12
That's What She Said - The Party Game of Twisted Innuendos
- An outrageous party in a box, perfect for your next get-together or adult game night. It's the board game equivalent of spiking the punch!
- Great for parties! Fast paced and hilarious on every turn-a naughty twist to Cards Against Humanity.
- This game is as dirty as your mind wants it to be. Play with different friends for wildly different outcomes!
Best Product No. 13
Twisted Vulgarities - A Dark, Dirty, Painfully Funny Party Card Game
- Twisted Vulgarities is a dark, dirty, painfully funny adult party card game.
- 225 Playing Cards: Guess the keyword as fast as you can and read the phrase.
- 100 Task To Pass Cards: If you're stuck someone can bail you out.
Best Product No. 14
I should have known that! - A trivia game about things you oughta know
- Is starboard on the left or right side of a boat? How do you say "Japan" in Japanese? Is a penguin a bird? How long did Sleeping Beauty actually sleep?
- In contrast to traditional trivia formats, you don't receive points for answering questions correctly. Instead, points are subtracted for every incorrect answer!
- Contains 110 cards with more than 400 questions about things that you should know
Best Product No. 15
WTF Did You Say A Party Game Against All Dignity and Morality Full Game, XL Set of 594 Cards
- BIGGER & BOLDER THAN THE COMPETITION - WTF Did You Say Stretches the Moral Boundary Unlike Any Other!
- HUGE SET OF 594 Cards - 108 Red Rule Cards with 486 White Cards
- THIS IS NOT AN EXPANSION - This is a Full Game Set, That will fulfill Hours of Entertainment
Best Product No. 16
Joking Hazard Game
- Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic.
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between.
- 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
Best Product No. 17
Fun and Romantic Game for Couples: Date Night Box Set with Conversation Starters, Flirty Games and Cool Dares - Choose from Talk, Flirt or Dare Cards for 3 Games in 1 - Includes 150 Gaming Cards
- THREE GAME LEVELS: Choose the level of closeness in your game by picking Talk, Flirt or Dare cards
- GREAT FOR PARTIES: The Talk cards include questions to start fun couple conversations at parties
- HEAT THINGS UP: Refuel the connection in your marriage or relationshp with Flirt & Dare cards
Best Product No. 18
Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box
- The Absurd Box is an expansion to Cards Against Humanity.
- Contains 300 of the weirdest cards we've ever written (255 white and 45 black).
- These cards came to us after taking peyote and wandering the desert.
Best Product No. 19
DRINK-A-PALOOZA Board Game: combines old-school + new school drinking games & adult games with beer pong, flip cup, kings cup card game & the best adult party games
- The Ultimate Adult Drinking Board Game! The ONLY game to combine all the "old-school" & "new-school" Drinking Games into ONE! If you like Beer Pong, Kings Cup, Flip Cup, Quarters and all the College Drinking Party Games then you will love the...
- DRINK-A-PALOOZA does not require a beer pong table to play. It can be played in anyone's kitchen. Equipped with all of your partying needs, DAP game comes with beer pong balls (ping pong balls), spin the bottle, playing deck of cards, dice, six pack game...
- With 2 to 12 players playing at once, D-A-P is the best game for two players or couples with the option to play in teams of two. This board games for adults keeps everyone entertained all night and couldn't make for a better evening of adult games for...
Best Product No. 20
Buffalo Games CHRONOLOGY BOARD GAME by The Game of All Time!
- Think you know which came first - the invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? Lincoln's Gettysburg address or John Deere's first plow? Test your knowledge with Chronology by Buffalo Games - the game of all time!
- Build your own timeline of cards. Someone will read you a historical event from a card. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. If you are right, keep the card and your timeline grows. The first player to build a timeline of 10 cards wins!
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+
This List was Last Updated: updated on 2019-01-20 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure